Role: Insolvency Case Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client is one of the largest firms of independent insolvency practitioners
The role is that of an Insolvency Case Manager within the Insolvency Department. You will provide support and assistance to the Senior Insolvency Manager and Insolvency Manager(s) within the Insolvency Department to aid in ensuring that all statutory responsibilities are fulfilled and the IP’s duties to maximise realisations for the benefit of creditors are upheld.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities will vary case to case but are likely to include:
- Provide the Senior Insolvency Manager & Insolvency Manager(s) with feedback for case staff PDP’s.
- Provide support to IP’s on case progression and compliance
- Review, amend and critique case work prepared by Case Administrators, including statutory and general item specifically for post appointment matters.
- Assist with the training and support of Case Administrators
- Work closely with Insolvency Associates and Senior Case Administrators to ensure case diaries are managed and cases are progressed adequately.
- Ensure case matters are progressed in a timely and compliant manner.
- Attend external & internal meetings with Directors and key stakeholders.
- Attend site and any associated matters
- Ensure progression investigations/asset realisations, working with and supporting Case Administrators to progress all such matters in a timely fashion.
- Maintain adequate control measures to provide a central hub of all investigations/asset realisations
- Management / senior involvement on cases with assets or complex matters.
- Manage workloads in conjunction with Insolvency Associates and management.
- Spotting opportunities to cross sell and maximise cases
- Support business development through attendance at networking events and focus on work generation
The successful candidate:
The candidate should ideally have a minimum of 7 years experience covering all aspects of Insolvency and possess the following skills:
- CPI or JIEB preferred but not essential
- Has a thorough knowledge of all forms of formal insolvency procedure and legislation, including the most recent changes
- Level headed and able to work in a pressured environment
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases
- Maintains & promotes high professional standards of conduct
The candidate should also be proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems and IPS.
The candidate must be able to manage own workload and meet time critical deadlines
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer