Role: Internal Account Manager
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum plus uncapped commission scheme. Realistic first year earnings on top of basic salary of £7,000-£8,000
Our client are a leading UK supplier in their field.
You will be assigned an existing client base, with the sole responsibility to ensure the accounts are managed and all enquires are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner. Within the client base there are numerous additional business opportunities that you will be fully trained to assist the client with.
You will be predominately office based, but there might be times when client meetings are required.
You will be in a fast-paced environment working with the latest technology that allows you to seek the opportunities needed to be a success.
You will be making 50-60 business calls per day to existing clients, as well as managing inbound calls and e-mails from your client base.
Top 5 Accountabilities
- Managing both reactive and proactive calls/Emails from their client base
- Working to ensure all KPI’s are met and surpassed
- Ensure clients get a professional and efficient level of service
- Manage all queries and issues through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Commercial awareness, ensuring we are both profitable and remain competitive
The successful candidate:
You must have experience in account management and developing long term business relationships.
- A dedication and passion to work and over achieve KPI’s
- The ability to work with large amounts of data accurately and across numerous sites
- Ability to plan varied working days according to your work load
- A genuine approach to ensuring the clients get the first class experience they expect
- Great communication skills both written and verbally
- Competent computer skills excel and word
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Knowledge of Office Supplies Industry
- Customer driven
- Encourages a strong team spirit
- Embraces change
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial thinking
- Takes ownership
- Adopts a learning mind-set
- Builds trusting relationships
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.