Role: Internal Business Development Executive
Salary: £19,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience plus OTE of up to £15,000 per annum
Our client is passionate bout delivering the highest quality professional learning and development programmes, constantly striving to improve the quality of everything they do.
Our client is looking for outstanding / experienced Business Development Executives to contribute towards generating sales for their training company. You will be responsible for generating sales on funded training courses.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in new customers. They run a variety of training courses and the role is specifically related to bringing in new bookings onto their programmes.
• Contact potential customers to inform them about new products / services
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Work towards challenging targets
• Generate own leads and sales opportunities
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed and / or set up appointments
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information using their CRM system
• Follow up on inbound enquiries
• Follow up on outbound marketing campaigns, generating both sales and a pipeline
of future potential customers
The successful candidate:
You must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. You must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with, objections, questions or doubts.
You will be experienced in business to business telephone sales and in using LinkedIn to generate business opportunities.
Any interest/knowledge in the training sector and/or digital marketing would be advantageous but not essential.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.