Role: Lead Generator
Salary: £20,000 basic + Commission
We’re looking for a grafter with a self-starter attitude to join our Sales Team. This is a fast-paced, challenging role but highly rewarding one where you will be provided with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills.
In a nutshell, you’ll be responsible for growing our business by generating new leads, booking in demos for letting agents, maintaining a healthy pipeline and ensuring good connections within the industry through trade shows and online webinars.
No two days are ever the same so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
- Generating new, quality leads and working to monthly KPI’s
- Maintaining a strong pipeline via outbound cold calling
- Liaising with the business development team to ensure suitability of client
- Attending conferences to promote the company
- Reporting directly to the Sales Team Lead and Sales Director
- Have a demonstrable ability to generate a pipeline of quality leads
- Have a reassuring and charming phone manner; you can establish rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively without being face-to-face
- Are commercially minded and love working with targets (and over-delivering on them)
- Are a resourceful, motivated teammate with a competitive spirit
- Resilient and engaging personality
- Have excellent written and verbal English
- Use energy and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire others to achieve the goal
- Are a people person, are a great communicator and can build effective relationships over the phone
- Have a strong work ethic and are a self-starter
- Are excited about what we’re doing!
Let’s be honest, start-ups aren’t for everyone. If you work best in a company where processes are established, rules are set and there is a ‘standard’ way of doing things, we’re probably not the place for you.
But, if you love being creative, have a knack for creating opportunities from what others see as challenges and want to work somewhere where you can be yourself and are trusted to do what you do best, then this is the place for you. You’ll be part of a young, successful team with a relaxed atmosphere that allows you to both deliver and grow and expand your skills.
On top of that, here’s a few of the things that our existing team.
- We’re in this together and support each other to deliver
- We are adults and are treated in that way. We are trusted to deliver, and given the space to do our best work
- We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down
- We have the flexibility to work from home, and have adopted hybrid working.
- Plenty of coffee, snacks and socials (like any good tech startup) and our office dog Reggie for company
- Exposure to the other groups and the opportunities to progress that come with that
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Presales Technical Associate PermanentSheffield £25,000 View Job 1 day ago
Sales Executive PermanentRotherham £19,000 View Job 3 days ago
Strategic Partnerships Executive PermanentRotherham £25,000-£30,000 View Job 4 days ago
Head of Business Growth PermanentSheffield £35,000per annum View Job 2 weeks ago
Internal Sales Executive PermanentRotherham £20,000-£25,000 View Job 2 weeks ago
Account Manager PermanentBirmingham £32,000-£35,000per annum View Job 1 month ago
Sales Consultant PermanentSheffield £23,000per annum View Job 1 month ago
Business Development Manager PermanentGlasgow DOE View Job 2 months ago
Sales Administrator PermanentSheffield £21,000-£25,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 months ago
Sales Development Executive- I Cloud & eCommerce PermanentSheffield £24,000-£28,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 months ago