Role: Learning & Development Tutor
Salary: £24K- £27K DOE
Location: Sheffield but flexible and remote working possible
My client is a dynamic Learning and Development provider who operate nationally. They have a range of high profile clients throughout the UK and offer training, coaching and consultancy packages in diverse subjects including, Leadership and Management, Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills, HR, Personal Development and Sales Skills.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Trainer to join their team.
Their Head Office is based in North Sheffield. They are looking for an enthusiastic, determined and ambitious L&D professional to join their fast growing and exciting business. This training provider prides themselves on their friendly approach, personal service, honesty and integrity. They listen to their clients and provide solutions to their needs with off-the-shelf, tailored and bespoke courses and workshops.
Are you the right person for this company? If you are a self-starter who loves to communicate with people and are willing to travel, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Reporting to Head of Learning and Development the Role Includes but is not limited to:
- Design and/or assist in the design of training materials for off the shelf programs and bespoke client programs and workshops in a range of subjects
- Continuous research and review of best practice for all programs
- Delivery of training materials in line with company brief at company standards both face to face and virtually
- Preparation of courses and collation of materials
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email and face to face to discuss and develop briefs where necessary.
- Evaluation of training delivered and client feedback.
- Working as part of a wider team to achieve the overall company goals.
- Look for opportunities for more or repeat business and pass information to client services team
- Work closely as part of the L&D Team to ensure best practice and excellence in all areas
- Work closely as part of the wider team to ensure the very best service for our clients
- Work nationally and when required internationally
- Work peripatetically – overnight stays are essential.
- Maintain the values and ethos of the Live and Learn brand at all times.
- Ensure information is recorded accurately and timely on all information systems
- Administration in line with course preparation required.
- Communicating directly with clients at all levels during every stage of the process to build effective relationships.
- Delivery on clients premises throughout the UK – so willingness to travel and over-night stays are essential.
- Proven experience in design, delivery and evaluation of effective training.
- Experience in delivering training at all levels including front line.
- Experience in dealing with the training requirements for multiple contracts/customers is an advantage
- A good understanding of the training cycle and how to effectively use it to enhance the training delivery.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Persuasive and dynamic skills as a presenter and trainer.
- Forward thinking and always looking for ways to improve.
- Organised, practical and process driven.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Professional attitude with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of the team.
- Positive, can do and winning attitude.
- They anticipate 2-3 days delivery per week off site on clients premises so willing to travel is a must.
- CIPD, NLP, Coaching qualifications etc. would be desirable.
- Past experience of training/presenting & design are essential.
- 5 years plus experience is desirable.
- Own car essential and a willingness to use for business (fully expensed)
- Clean licence
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer