Role: Legal Support Assistant
Salary: Up to £17K DOE
Our client has been delivering exceptional service to its customers for over 40 years.
To assist the Employment Law team with new employment enquiries and ongoing cases by undertaking a diverse range of integral administrative and case related tasks.
- To undertake telephone calls in accordance with instructions, internal procedures, systems and prescribed timescales.
- To support and assist on employment cases in accordance with instructions, company protocols and procedures.
- To work as part of a team to answer incoming calls and provide administrative support for other members of the team as required.
- To undertake allocated tasks and project work within prescribed timescales.
- To conduct legal and factual research in line with specific requirements.
- To undertake ad-hoc admin tasks and provide cover within the Admin team, as required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake printing, photocopying and scanning tasks as required.
- To prepare documents in accordance with instructions and guidance.
- To process, verify and ensure, as far as possible, accurate information is recorded.
- To follow up on new instructions and positively contribute to caseload retention.
- To pro-actively work on individual employment tasks within task list in accordance with defined instructions.
- To coordinate internal and external events, as required.
- To meet, greet & serve as a point of contact for clients, as appropriate.
- To arrange the provision & return of original documents as required.
- To undertake relevant research and present relevant findings in an agreed format.
- To ensure the accuracy of all internal and external communications at all times; seeking guidance as and when appropriate.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in a client facing role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Case Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and timescales
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to ensure that the highest standards of quality and client care are consistently achieved
- Good prioritisation skills
- An aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
Familiarity and practical experience of use of legal research materials in both hard copy and electronic form is desirable.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.