Role: Maintenance Coordinator
The role will support the delivery of facilities support services across our client site based in Sheffield.
You will support the planning, coordination and delivery of preventative and reactive maintenance works to client plant, equipment and premises.
- Develop and maintain the TPM/PPM system for key items of plant, equipment or premises in conjunction with the site operations manager
- To carry out any other PPM weekly maintenance/inspection minor repairs to plant and equipment
- To maintain spare parts and tools stock as required
- To participate in on site operational, H&S and Environmental meetings as required
- Ensure all work undertaken is done via the company safety rules and procedures
- including the undertaking of risk assessments, method statements, safe systems of work, and safe lock off procedures.
- Be aware of incident reports and work with operational managers to promptly implement solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested
- To actively participate in staff development and training initiatives.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge or experience working in manufacturing maintenance services environment would be advantageous
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, completing paperwork/ electronic systems and ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team as well as unsupervised
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- IT Literate and willing to learn new systems
- Willingness to undertake further training
Glu recruit are an equal opportunities employer