Role: Maintenance Fitter
Salary: £27,925 + (Annual bonus)
Hours: Monday-Thursday 07:00-15:30, Friday 07:00-14:30
Our client is a leading manufacturing and distribution business.
To ensure that all work procedures are adhered to in a safe manner whilst maintaining a high quality of work, working towards the set deadlines and targets in the most efficient and productive way.
- To maintain and service all existing equipment in a professional manner
- To install new or re-locate existing equipment as required by the company
- To advise and work on modifications to and refurbishments of existing machines and equipment
- To maintain a clean and tidy area
- To advise and work on any special purpose machinery the company may purchase or build
- To advise the Manager/Supervisor of any problems which arise, or are likely to arise
- To build gas fires for the Hot Forge and Reeler sections if and when required.
- All working procedures and safety standards must be adhered to
- To work as a team member within the department
- To advise on any preventive maintenance within the company
- To complete electrical work safely for which they have capability or is capable of under guidance.
- To give instruction to assist suitable personnel to enable them to safely complete simple fitting work
Experience, skills and knowledge required for the role
- Hydraulic experience would be of an advantage
- Must be apprentice trained
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.