Role: Marketing Account Executive
Salary: £23,500- £26500 per annum DOE
Our client is an award winning, full service, digitally integrated advertising agency based in Sheffield.
Our client offers excellent career prospects in a successful, innovative and hard working environment. They encourage internal promotion at every opportunity and support our staff appropriately to help them achieve their goals with a bespoke training program that is run continually throughout the year.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual with strong organisation skills who is proficient in managing a workload with deadlines that change daily in addition to managing suppliers and projects efficiently.
To effectively manage the on-going marketing requirements of your account group in all areas with a high standard of marketing knowledge, innovation and accuracy that exceeds our clients’ expectations and delivers added value in the form of increased response for their business and cost effective, deliverable, marketing solutions.
- Proven skills as a Marketer in a retail or similar sector
- Established abilities as a client facing Account Manager, including meeting preparation and superb presentation skills
- Ability to create integrated online/offline marketing solutions from brief through to delivery
- Relevant understanding of marketing analytics
- Personality to quickly establish effective relationships with an established client group
- Ability to quickly embrace change and innovation with constantly evolving marketing channels
- Self-sufficient, organised and able to effectively manage a Marketing Assistant resource
- Liaising and negotiating with external suppliers
The successful candidate:
If you are looking to progress and take a step towards account management level this could be for you! Training will be provided.
Thee are looking for a proven record in marketing with good knowledge of planning and the marketing channels.
Experience in leading client meetings and creating strategy is key.
Driving licence and access to own vehicle is required.
- Car allowance
- Mobile phone
- Workplace pension contribution
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory holidays
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.