Role: Marketing & Client Support Executive
Salary: £18,000-£25,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client are a specialist software business who have been trading for over 25 years.
This role is a blend of content, marketing, client management and software support.
- Manage the company website, blogs and social media presence through creating engaging content
- Write pdf help documentation and create video tutorials and a YouTube channel
- Write the bi-monthly company newsletter and email this out to a database through Mailchimp.
- Review the analytics of the Mailchimp campaigns
- Learn how to use their software in order to help users over the phone and remotely via TeamViewer
- Help users to setup/troubleshoot new installations and licence operations such as setup and reallocation
The successful candidate:
You will ideally have a relevant degree in some form of arts/humanities with an interest in or wanting to move to technology/IT. Degrees or involvement in languages, literature, geography, history, journalism, marketing would be advantageous.
Lack of commercial work experience is not a deal breaker, our client are happy to train and develop the successful candidate as the work they do is very niche. Candidates with commercial experience in marketing who are interested in technology/IT would also be a good fit.
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy above MS-office level, and an interest in IT/technology
- Graphics design/marketing knowledge is advantageous
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.