Role: Marketing Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Our client are an independent financial services organisation, who are highly regarded for their exemplary customer service.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will be expected to assist in all aspects of marketing and communications including PR and community activities. To support the Marketing Manager in all activities necessary to ensure products and services are promoted and communicated in accordance with agreed schedules and plans.
Duties within the role:
- Plan and ensure that promotional, advertising and public relations activities are produced and compliant
- Produce agenda and take minutes at marketing meetings
- To amend and issue content updates to staff via the intranet
- Carry out market research
- Produce product literature, posters and general publicity material
- Liaise with external suppliers, including marketing and creative agencies to ensure quality, cost efficiency and efficient turnaround
- To maintain lists of approved suppliers, monitor performance and as necessary seek alternative suppliers or recommend changes
- On and offline communication to staff and other stakeholders as required
- Plan, organise timely production of marketing materials
- Update information on website and intranet
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of the promotional effort and campaigns, recommending any changes to improve effectiveness or reduce cost
- Arrange and place products/services adverts through the local, national and trade press and other media as appropriate
- To help develop and maintain e-mail databases and update any changes to products
- Organise and attend promotional events
- Design and produce promotional material via Adobe InDesign
- Produce newsletters and other communications to customers
This is a Full time permanent position.
The successful candidate:
If you have a flair for marketing, exceptional communication skills, coupled with the ability to deliver creative campaigns, this could be the ideal role for you. We’re looking for applicants who are positive, forward-thinking and show great amounts of productivity and integrity.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.