Role: Operations Co-ordinator
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 per annum
Our client is a rapidly growing IT managed service provider operating from a large office in Chesterfield. They offer an informal, relaxed yet high performance environment where they recognise and reward effort and achievement.
As an Operations Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for the day to day operational scheduling and administration within the Implementation Team.
You will form part of the support function within the Implementation team, providing support to installations and projects of varying size and complexity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of activities for all engineers within the team – project / field / deployment / workshop
- Scheduling installations / projects in line with customer expectations and resource availability
- To provide professional and consistent support and updates to customers
- Reporting any scheduling issues or project progression escalations to the relevant teams across the business
- Provide admin assistance where required within other service departments
The successful candidate:
A professional, self-motivated and enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills. You are organised, adaptable and calm under pressure with a strong desire to continue to develop your skill set.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous experience working within an administration / support / scheduling role
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise whilst managing conflicting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.