Role: Paid Media Manager
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Our client is a fast growing full service digital marketing agency.
An opportunity has arisen for a Paid Media Manager to work within the Barcelona office of our client managing Digital campaigns across PPC & Paid social. The chosen candidate will have the luxury of working across a wide range of industries including Automotive, Health, Beauty,
Fashion, Lifestyle, and Creative. There will also be the opportunity to assist with evolving the
Circulate brand using our internal marketing budgets.
The successful candidate:
You will need to have knowledge and experience within the following areas.
● Running multiple client accounts
● Ensuring all accounts are running at a healthy ROI
● Full understanding of PPC best practices
● Experience using both Google Ads and Bing Ads
● Have the ability to explain technical terms clearly and concisely to clients
● A/B testing ads
● Negative keyword optimisation
● Monthly management and health checks of all accounts
● Ability to execute scripts
● Data analysis including the usage of pivot tables to interpret data
● Running advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
● Experience using Facebook Ads Manager
● Experience of advertising on LinkedIn and Twitter is preferrable
● A/B testing ads
● Audience creation and segmentation
● Ability to analyse results and ROAS
● Finding opportunities for growth within client accounts
● Experience using data studio
● Ability to train and manage team members efficiently
● Confidence to explain the theory and process behind paid media
● Ability to manage client communications and attend off-site meetings with clients
● Passion for all things digital marketing
● Driven to succeed and progress in your career
The successful candidate should be extremely passionate about all things Digital
Marketing, with a proven track record for healthy ROI and management of a team.
Experience of working within a Digital Agency is also a requirement.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.