Role: Paid Search Account Manager
Salary: Up to £35K DOE
Our client is an award winning full service digital agency.
A Paid Search Account Manager will have overall responsibility for creating and implementing digital marketing strategies for both national and international clients, acting as both a consultant and a project manager for clients and their paid digital marketing activity.
Paid search marketing will encompass all biddable media, including Pay per click done through search engines such as Google & Bing, Programmatic (no experience necessary) Social Media paid advertising, Analytics analysis, as well as many other areas – that all play a part in delivering a successful online strategy.
Dealing directly with key stakeholders both internally and externally, you will be required to show a high level of knowledge in paid advertising, as well as a core skills such as prioritising, organisation, communication and business acumen. A broad knowledge of digital marketing services and their impact can be advantageous.
While you will have the support network of senior management and your colleagues, you will have overall responsibility for your own portfolio of clients, and as such you will be required to provide in-depth analysis, creative ideas, problem solving skills, and the attention to detail needed to implement that strategy. You will also be required to delegate and communicate actions with your support staff in order to deliver performance for the company and its clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for a PPC manager, aspiring executive or search marketing professional, who is ready to take the next step in their career in terms of the role, knowledge and responsibility.
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will ideally come from a paid advertising background with a high level of competency in Google Ads management.
Ideally from an agency background (not essential, as we will consider client side) you will be able to demonstrate competency in not only paid search advertising but be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of Google Analytics, and an awareness of the other digital marketing channels.
- Display relevant PPC qualifications and/or experience.
- Have at least 18 months in a paid search role.
- Be professional and articulate.
- Be comfortable communicating to all levels of society and their varying levels of industry awareness.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of competency in the English language – both written and oral.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Be a confident decision maker.
- Be highly analytical.
- Be competent with Microsoft office packages such as word and excel.
- Understand basic customer service expectations and those skills.
- Have a high level of client relationship experience.
Advantageous to have (but not essential) experience & knowledge in:
- Project management.
- Basic Coding.
- Tracking & Attribution.
- Advanced Google Analytics.
- Other digital marketing channels.
- Client Relationship Management skills.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer