Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client offers a personalised financial planning service.
- To assimilate & segregate information gathered by the Adviser on the CFR
- To liaise with the Adviser as appropriate to fill any information gaps
- To collate ceding scheme information to ascertain all present and appropriately dated
- To work within & stay up to date with Template changes & Advice notes
- To maintain quality of documentation by paying attention to detail\
- To work within a regulated environment
- To work within the constraints of templates including APTUS
- To replay client wants, needs, problems & consequences of no action
- To write the letter using correct grammar & spelling
- To stay abreast of legislative changes
- Liaise with Head Office admin centres as required
- Familiar with all major research systems (eg, Analytics, Voyant, etc.)
- To use checklists to ensure quality of documentation is suitable.
- Responsible for own study
- Diploma qualified or working towards it
- Able to pass regular internal testing of knowledge
- Attend forums and workshops as appropriate
- Considering Chartered FP.
The successful candidate:
- Will be a fully qualified Paraplanner and/or ideally have at least 2 years experience of report writing
- The ability to balance conflicting demands in a calm and friendly manner.
- Ability to work autonomously & remotely
- Analytical with precise attention to detail
- Ability to accurately transpose information
- Comfortable with templated Suitability Letters
- Experience in setting up and maintaining systems, processes and procedures.
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.