Role: Part Time Branch Customer Advisor
Salary: up to £10,161 per annum
Our client is an independent financial services organisation, who are highly regarded for their exemplary customer service.
As a Branch Customer Advisor, you will be expected to provide a high standard and quality of customer service.
Duties within the role:
- Active and positive promotion of the Society, its products and services to the customers and other external business contacts.
- Selling the Society products and services to match customer needs.
- High quality administration and processing of customer accounts.
- Treating customers fairly and providing information that is fair, clear and not misleading.
- To identify and maximise on opportunities for the sale of the Society products and services.
- Outbound calling external business contacts with products and initiatives when required.
- Assisting Intermediaries and other external contacts with telephone enquiries when required.
- To work as part of a team to achieve individual and branch targets for sales and standards of administration
- To carry out administration duties as required to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the branch.
- Open/close office and retention of secure keys.
- Maintain a cash float securely and be responsible for reconciling and banking of cash at the branch on a daily basis.
- Maintain a secure environment by adhering to health and safety requirements.
- To carry out switchboard, reception and postal duties when required.
- Carrying out prescribed customer due diligence measures (CDD) for all customers (including appropriate enhanced due diligence (EDD) measures, where applicable) before establishing a business relationship and at appropriate times during the business relationship in
This is a part time permanent position.
Hours – working 9am – 2pm Mon, 10.30-2.30pm Tue-Fri 21 hours total
The successful candidate:
If you have a passion for finance, exceptional communication skills, coupled with the ability to deliver outstanding customer service, this could be the ideal role for you. We’re looking for applicants who are positive, forward-thinking and show great amounts of productivity and integrity.
Full UK Driving Licence and access to own vehicle required.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.