Role: Part Time Business Support Administrator
Salary: £16,000-£17,000 per annum pro-rata
Working pattern: 21 hours per week (flexible on days/hours)
Location: Sheffield (North)
Our client are a technology leader in the manufacture and design of their products.
This role will provide support to the company across facilities, health & safety and IT coordination. The role is varied, supporting colleagues both in the office and field which is key in supporting the day to day effectiveness of the company and will join our Business Support team.
You will ensure company and employee compliance to health and safety legislation, take responsibility for elements of building security and provide local support to the international IT team. Onsite IT support will include arranging new starter equipment, basic training and performing basic checks of AV and IT equipment to diagnose / fix simple faults supported by the company IT helpdesk.
Essentially, you must display an approachable customer focus, dedication to achieve the company objectives and desire to follow standards & expectations. The ability to keep up to date with current legislation and emerging technology are key to this role along with a positive, proactive approach.
- Business continuity plan review & management
- Emergency plan review & management
- Asset management & reporting
- Organising Fire Risk assessment
- Completing Company Risk assessments
- H & S policy management
Health & Safety
- Fire alarm testing
- Fire marshal management – appointing & training
- Fire warden responsibilities
- Assign and report on online health & safety training for colleagues
- Organising PAT Testing
- Facilities support – H & S issues / access cards / cleaners / plumbing / heating / aircon / furniture / building work / lighting
IT & Equipment
- Changing Guest WiFi
- IT policy management
- Mobile Phone Set up & account management
- Mobile phone policy management
- Ordering IT equipment for new starters
- New starter equipment induction
- Onsite equipment support – server / screens / video / keyboards / spare laptops etc.
- Room set up for meetings
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will interact with customers, colleagues and anyone else within their role in a manner reflective of these values together with the brand, culture and expertise.
- IT Literacy – MS Office expertise & CRM system experience as a minimum
- Attention to detail – essential
- Excellent communication skills – essential
- Problem solving skills – essential
- Ability to work autonomously – essential
- Health & Safety compliance experience – desirable
- Facilities experience – desirable
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.