Role: Part Time Sales Administrator
Salary: Up to £10 per hour DOE (+ commission up to £180 per month OTE)
Hours: 12-16 hours a week 2/3 days (every Saturday 10am – 4pm & 1 or 2 other days in the week)
Our client is a leading UK manufacturer who have been trading for over 30 years & pride themselves on handcrafting high-quality products for customers worldwide.
Working as a sales professional, you will work alongside an existing team to help improve sales performance.
- Showroom presentation
- Leading the conversation with customers over the phone and face to face
- Creating a desirable impression to client base
- Customer relationship management
- Managing customer expectations and requirements from initial enquiry through to order completion
- Processing orders on to production software and invoicing customers
The successful candidate:
You must have previous sales experience and be comfortable and confident interacting with customers over the phone and face to face. Experience of dealing with customer issues and expectations is also required, as is being prepared to help with other administrative tasks.
You will be:
- Sales orientated, competitive and driven by overachieving on targets
- A sales professional who has worked and excelled in a sales environment
- Great at influencing and negotiation, having the ability to quickly build relationships and importantly a natural when it comes to closing the sale
- A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking with
- Confident approaching people, a great listener with a knack of drawing information out of anyone
- Highly organised and have strong administration skills
- Minimum 2 years sales and office administration experience
- Experience of selling over the phone and face to face
- Experience of using customer relationship management software (desirable not essential)
- Working with promotional campaigns (desirable not essential)
- Experience of selling within high-end housewares products (desirable not essential)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.