Role: PPC & Conversion Specialist
Salary: £26,000 – £32,000 per annum
Our client are fast growing business in the property sector.
A key marketing position within a fast-paced online property company. Our client are in search of a driven, experienced paid search and conversion specialist to assist with the growth of the business.
The successful candidate will be solely responsible for managing the performance and day to day running of all paid digital campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook and other platforms. The candidate must be proficient managing large budgets in an efficient way to achieve the best possible performance and results.
The candidate will work directly under the Head of Marketing alongside our SEO Specialist, and team of Marketing Executives.
The role is an exciting opportunity to join and progress with the business as it continues to grow rapidly nationwide.
Daily best-practice management of existing and new PPC campaigns against the business KPI’s
- Consistently improve keyword bid monitoring and optimisation
- Identify and implement recommended changes to constantly grow user acquisition and growth opportunities.
- Pro-active campaign management to achieve target growth and CPA targets
- Completing regular performance reports
- Take on responsibility for the planning and forecasting
The successful candidate:
- Ideally, 3-5 years previous PPC, digital performance experience
- Expert knowledge in Google, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn etc paid adverts.
- Proven track record in Search, user acquisition and relevant exposure across other digital channels.
- Analytical and numbers oriented with a good understanding of Google Analytics
- Best practice PPC campaign builds, keyword research and management
- Proven competence in achieving campaign KPI’s
- Highly motivated and ambitious outlook
- High attention to detail
- Strong English skills – both written and verbal
- Intellectual curiosity
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.