Role: PPC Manager
Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Our client is an award winning full service digital marketing agency with offices internationally.
The role requires the ability to work across multiple clients websites, responsible for setting up and managing paid search campaigns for some UK’s leading brands.
Our client offers a paid search service including Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising.
Duties within the role include:
• Keyword research
• Campaign and account builds and restructures
• Building new campaigns in Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising
• Create compelling ad copy
• Competitor research and analysis
• Optimising campaigns to agreed budgets and targets
• Providing regular and ad hoc reporting on all aspects of performance
• Liaising with third party suppliers such as Google and Microsoft to ensure we are involved in all the latest Betas
• Making recommendations on improving client performance
• Ability to work within a team or on own initiative
• Ad copy and landing page testing
• Communication with clients via phone calls and meetings
• Ongoing testing and reporting
• Creation of client-facing and internal reports and adding commentary and insights
• Planning & forecasting (modelling)
• Training & mentoring of junior staff
• Assisting in new business forecasts and client presentations
• Liaising with internal teams within the agency
• Experience of using competitor analysis tools
The successful candidate:
Will have ideally at least 1.5/2 years’ experience working in a paid search environment, managing large-scale, complex, results-driven projects with significant budgets, preferably within an agency environment
– The role would suit a candidate with working knowledge of Google Marketing Platform and/or Marin/Kenshoo
– Working knowledge across multiple biddable media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
– Robust numerical and data analysis skills, with the ability to provide actionable recommendations.
– Demonstrable passion for all things digital – keeping abreast of key industry trends and a hunger for innovation.
– Meticulous attention to detail.
– Flexibility to support the demands of the agency and their clients.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.