Role: PR Account Manager
Location: Office in Sheffield, but fully remote or part remote working offered
Salary: £23k- £30K DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Company: A rare creative PR agency that provide optimum support to their clients.
Job Summary :
This role has become available due to the growth of the business, clients across the UK are reaching out to this agency for support! They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced PR professional with experience and interest in digital and social media.
- Writing press releases, case studies, keyword optimised digital content, blogs and thought leadership articles for our b2b clients.
- Supporting Account Directors in management of key accounts with a view to working towards managing own accounts.
- Developing new PR and digital campaign ideas for clients.
- Liaising directly with clients on a day to day basis.
- Attending meetings, where required and producing agendas and reports.
- Organising events, exhibitions, product launches and press conferences when required.
- Contributing to new business presentations
- Social media management for clients
- Social media analytics and reporting
- Writing press releases and blogs.
- Workplace Pension Scheme (following probation)
- Bonus for new business or account growth
- Free Car Parking
- Christmas shut down
- Flexible working or fully remote working
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.