Role: Pricing and Market Analyst
Salary: Up to £24K DOE
Our client are one of the UK’s largest motor groups.
- Analyse rate-books to keep the website and 3rd party websites up to date with all the current offers and deals, as supplied by the Brokerage Manager.
- Loading manufacturer and dealer support terms, new vehicle data and finance rates ensuring the system is fully populated with accurate industry leading information
- Analyse market trends (in collaboration with the Brokerage team) in order to make informed recommendations to the Brokerage Manager regarding deal activity.
- Analyse competitor activity – in collaboration with both the Brokerage and Marketing Managers
- Make sure all web-platforms are up to date with correct and current offers.
- Prepare and create rate-books to a template ready for uploading to the Brokerage site.
- Update and archive deals as needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Working with the Brokerage team to facility lead generation across all marketing avenues.
- Strong IT skills including expert level Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- All candidates must be highly organized, structured and demonstrate the clear ability to work to deadlines in a pressurized environment prioritizing appropriately.
- Analyse rate-book performance to highlight areas for improvement
- Working independently on a variety of project simultaneously
- Manage the CRM and export leads for use by the Marketing team to drive future leads.
- Manage 3rd party websites to ensure their offers are up to date
You’re reporting lines will be
- Primary line of Contact will be the Brokerage Manager
- Continuous communication and briefing of the Brokerage Team
- Daily contact with 3rd party agencies and marketing partners
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer