Role: Project Director
Salary: £50,000-£70,000 + Benefits
We are excited to be working exclusively with a fantastic growing business in the Construction industry. We are looking for an ambitious, persistent, and determined Project Director.
As a Project Director you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of a project to ensure the quality is a high standard, and that it is running to the timescales allowed.
The candidate will be driven by high standards and have a proven record in delivering successful projects. The candidate will have proven, effective leadership skills and be able to show understanding and capability of resolving complex issues, proactively managing risk and have excellent negotiating skills. They will be an accomplished presenter who has experience of creating, developing and leading skilled teams who win business and are delivery and client motivated. The candidate must be able to put the company objectives before the individual project needs. They will have the skills to manage relationships.
- Monitoring build progress, overseeing finance and ensuring project quality
- Making strategic decisions and providing leadership and direction to project managers to implement those decisions
- Meeting with clients, stakeholders and project managers to report on project progress
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships
- Devising cost-effective plans to enable effective project completion
- Managing risks to avoid delays or reputational damage
- Ensuring permits and legal papers are secured ahead of the project
- Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams
- Working in an office and on a construction site.
The successful candidate:
- Will be a proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach – you are dynamic and will be unwavering to achieving both personal and divisional success
- Will have first-class leadership skills – you can delegate, prioritise workloads, run productive meetings and be a role model for others
- Have excellent communication and people management skills – you will not be afraid to address difficult issues, you can motivate a team and you’re able to influence outcomes
- Will have experience in the construction industry
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer