Role: Project Manager (creative agency)
Salary: £30- 40K DOE
Location: Manchester ( Wigan)
Hours: Monday to Friday
We’re looking for a talented Shopify Project Manager to join our team in Manchester, to help ensure our projects run on time and on budget, whilst ensuring that our clients and team are happy. You must be highly organised, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-spirited and fun work environment. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple Shopify projects, from start to finish. During each day you’ll work with clients, designers and engineers to ensure everything runs smoothly and everyone is kept up-to-date with all stages of the projects.Your day to day role will involve working closely with the team and ensuring client communication is at the top of your list, scheduling, planning, communicating and forecasting.
Core Project Management skills, that are a must:
- Highly organised
- Critical thinking for problem solving and solutions
- Oversee major project commitments: plan, organise, prioritise
- Schedule, coordinate, monitor, and delegate tasks; evaluate/offer feedback for improvements and collaboration
- Communicate regularly with team, manager and clients
- Prioritise and maintain ongoing multiple client and team demands
- Time management excellence, flexibility, and attention to detail
- Deep knowledge and experience with Shopify platform; understanding of functionality and capabilities
If that’s you, we’re also looking for:
- 2+ years of project management experience, particularly in a Shopify agency
- Experience in managing timelines, budgets and scope for our Shopify projects
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Great communication skills – written and verbally
- Super efficient and highly organised
- Cool, calm and collected with the ability to work well under pressure
- Experience and proficiency working with cloud based software such as Monday.com, Close.io and Slack
- Ability to understand project requirements and work effectively with the team to plan and execute
- An expert in multi-tasking, working on multiple projects at once and the ability to understand where each of them is up to
- A passion for eCommerce
- We’re a small but amiable lot. We ensure you’re well looked after with lunch (and maybe even a cheeky beer) from your very first day.
- There’s also room to grow. You’ll get a LOT of training from some of the best in the game.
- When you’re ready to take on new challenges, we’ll create a career development plan together – helping you grow with us.
- Get a slice of the good life. With flexible working hours, regular company events, and even a monthly massage (from a trained professional, we promise), there’s a lot of living to be done in that work-life balance.
- From a free holiday on your birthday to a super-cool working environment (not to mention working from home perks), we’re a small company with big benefits.
- Accrue an additional 1 day annual leave per year that you work with us
- Access to free mental health counselling, GP Apts etc
- Working 1-2 days per week in the office with the rest WFH
- Apple equipment
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Operations Director (creative agency) PermanentManchester Up to£60,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Events & Marketing Assistant PermanentManchester £20,000-£25,000Per Annum DOE View Job 2 weeks ago
Internal Marketing Executive PermanentDoncaster £29,254-£30,716per annum View Job 2 weeks ago
Creative Account Manager (TV & Film) PermanentLeeds £27,000-£38,000 View Job 4 weeks ago
Studio Manager PermanentLeeds £45,000 View Job 1 month ago
Video Editor PermanentLeeds £40,000-£40,000 View Job 1 month ago
Producer PermanentLeeds £35,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Head of Post Video Production PermanentLeeds £45,000Per Annum DOE View Job 1 month ago
Creative Account Manager PermanentSheffield Up to£28,000DOE View Job 1 month ago
Campaign executive (Digital Advertising) PermanentLondon £21,000-£25,000per annum View Job 2 months ago