Role: Property Account Manager
Salary: Basic of up to £22000 per annum + commission earn up to £650 per month
Our client provides an automated web-based system, to the estate agency sector, enabling them to be more efficient and save money.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a family run business that is growing rapidly. This role has the potential to really make it your own.
- Answering in-bound calls from agents, prospective tenants and guarantors and assisting them in the referencing process
- Customer Retention in line with individual and departmental KPI’s
- Achievement of revenue & margin growth targets on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis
- Making outbound calls to ensure agents are happy and knowledgeable on the system
- Running online training sessions using Zoom or Join Me to learn more about the insurance products and utilities
- Recording training sessions and posting them on our platform
- Understanding customer growth from the existing account base through cross-selling and up-selling
- Working as a team to improve service plans and incentives
- Answering emails to the general inbox and processing manual reference responses
- Manning the Live Chat function on the platform
- Managing the closed Facebook page and other social media
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the property industry or property industry knowledge.
- Experience in the letting industry is mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and Courteous
- PC skills essential
- Customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to speak with customers
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.