Role: Property Manager
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 per annum depending on experience (with an additional annual bonus linked to performance)
Our client is a fast-growing online accommodation business.
To manage a growing portfolio of properties in the Sheffield area. This role is a varied one and will carry a lot of responsibility. We’re looking for a proactive candidate who can thrive in an exciting and quick paced environment. Working predominately within student lettings, the work required is constantly changing, at one point during the year you may find yourself conducting multiple viewings in different properties, whilst at another much calmer time of year managing the ongoing maintenance and running of the properties. There is even the opportunity to get involved in property renovations and interior design!
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising with tenants to answer enquiries, book viewings and answer questions about properties.
- Conducting viewings with groups of students at certain times of the year.
- Arranging and conducting properties inspections during the year and at the end of a tenancy.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding maintenance issues and booking in visits for work etc.
- Creating and issuing tenancy agreements, inventories and other documents.
- Arranging inventories, property cleaning, and annual safety checks.
- Administering deposits.
- Rent collection and issuing rent demands.
The successful candidate:
- Ideally, a minimum of 3-5 years managing properties (preferably AST & HMO portfolios, although other experience will be considered).
- Excellent communication skills.
- High IT literacy, with the ability to write accurate and well-constructed emails and letters.
- Experience using with software, including Excel, Word etc.
Desirable but not required:
- Experience managing property refurbishments.
- Experience within interior design, buying furniture, fixtures and fittings.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.