Role: Property Portfolio Manager
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Our client has been connecting students with their dream property for over a decade.
Working alongside a property manager to control all aspects of the business.
Oversee the growing portfolio of student properties under management.
- Project manage building and renovation projects in full, including development decisions, valuations, spend, budgeting etc.
- Deal with planning permission, building control and other operational requires.
- Control spend, budgets and finance across the business.
- Introducing strategies to ensure a high level of customer service for all tenants.
- Implementing new strategies across all areas of the business, including new ways of working, marketing etc.
- Conducting viewings at certain times of year.
- Using our property management software.
- Liaising with various stakeholders including resolving issues.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in property renovations and project management is preferable
- Experience working with HMOs or multi-let properties is ideal.
- Must be a business/strategic thinker, who wants to develop as the business grows.
- Must be comfortable liaising with students, construction companies, key stakeholders etc. with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Car driver with full UK driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Must be willing at time to work outside of core hours & must be contactable for emergencies
Glu Recruit are an opportunities employer.