Role: Purchase Ledger Controller
Salary: up to £21000 per annum
Our client are a global group of companies who have been trading for over 30 years.
You will be responsible for the full Accounts Payable process such as posting invoices, matching and batching, as well as having full ownership over queries. You will match and process a high volume of invoices, resolve supplier queries, conduct statement reconciliations and prepare the BACS run.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Daily processing of invoices including coding
- Payment run
- Processing employee expense claims
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier and employee enquiries
- Chasing documentation and credit notes
- General administration, including filing
- Reconciliation of Purchase Ledger
- Set up new supplier accounts
- Intrastat submissions
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Previous purchase ledger experience, preferably within a fast paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Intermediate excel skills
- Good customer service skills
- Confident to work alone
You will be confident in communicating across all levels. You must be hard working and able to use your own initiative.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.