Role: Recruitment/Finance Administrator
About the Company:
We are a successful independent recruitment agency based in Rotherham who pride ourselves on a high calibre service, a job well done, happy clients and a smashing brew.
What’s on Offer:
- Hours: 8am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am – 4pm on Friday
- Salary: £18,000-£22,000 per annum depending on experience
- Other benefits: 22 Days Annual Leave + your birthday off + Christmas shutdown + ad-hoc incentives
- Structured training & development programme
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Free tea and coffee and expert brew makers on site!
- Provide administrative support to the team and the Director
- Emailing and texting candidates with information about relevant jobs to them
- Following up with those candidates, arranging appointments in the consultants diaries for those that are interested and calling those that haven’t come back to the initial contact
- Checking emails
- Daily post
- Filing & scanning of CV’s and ID documents
- Answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking messages, greeting visitors and providing refreshments
- All aspects of candidate and client administration – including data entry on to the in-house system, candidate registration documents and identity checking, organising and confirming registration appointments in the diary, booking meeting rooms, confirming meetings, confirming interviews and preparing CV’s
- Uploading CV’s and information on to the in-house database
- Cleansing the in-house database & files
- Advertising vacancies on the in-house system and online
- Chasing candidate match lists by telephone/text
- Processing payroll for temporary and permanent workers
- Processing starter and leaver documentation
- Processing holiday requests and calculating holiday accrual
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliation
- Financial Reporting
- Other ad hoc duties as required
The successful candidate:
You will be an experienced administrator and have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. You’ll be a computer literate and confident using the Microsoft suite. You’ll be a team player, enthusiastic and able to work on your own initiative and at times under pressure with conflicting deadlines.
Ideally, you’ll also have finance experience. This isn’t an essential requirement of the role, but you would need to be good with numbers and willing to learn and have an excellent attention to detail. Any experience of using Sage 50 and/or Sage payroll would be highly advantageous.
We’re looking for a grafter with some banter who enjoys a brew and doesn’t mind making one!