Job title: Recruitment Resourcer
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum plus commission scheme with uncapped earning potential
About the Company:
We are a modern and forward thinking independent recruitment agency based in Rotherham who help employers and candidates across the Sheffield city region find their perfect match in each of our specialist areas – office support, sales, creative/digital, IT and warehouse/driving.
We are looking for a resource to join the business to assist in fulfilment of vacancies and promoting our candidates to prospective employers.
What’s on Offer:
- Hours: Our core working hours are 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am – 4pm on Friday, however flexible working options will be considered
- Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum depending on experience + uncapped commission scheme
- Other benefits: 22 Days Annual Leave + your birthday off + Christmas shutdown + Laptop, iPhone and flexibility
- Structured training & development programme
- Excellent working environment
- Career progression opportunities
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the creation of job adverts to help attract new candidates.
- Posting job adverts and proactively searching for candidates on targeted job boards and social media.
- Assessing CVs for key candidate skills and abilities.
- Processing applications, booking-in and conducting candidate interviews.
- Completing registration documentation for successful candidates and checking right to work documents
- Searching our database, and online CV databases to identify suitable candidates that match the ongoing vacancies that we are working on
- Searching our database, and online CV databases to identify suitable candidates to present to prospective clients who may, or may not be hiring at the current time
- Using LinkedIn as a tool to engage in conversations with candidates about vacancies and employers about our candidates
- Researching daily for vacancies in the Sheffield city region and identifying potential candidates to present to existing and prospective clients
- Submitting CV’s to employers along with supporting information and following up to chase interviews and feedback
- Handling and negotiating job offers and managing notice periods
- Pre-start, and post-start support to employers and candidates
- Supporting other members of the team with all candidate related activity
- Ensuring the ethos and culture of Glu Recruit is maintained and promoted to candidates and employers
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of a similar role, ideally in a recruitment agency but candidates with internal recruitment experience will also be considered
- Experience of using LinkedIn
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in using IT equipment and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Ability to organise and manage a busy workload efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to act on your own initiative.
- Hard working, conscientious and the ability to work in a fast paced, at times demanding environment
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.