Role: Regulatory Admin Assistant
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
Purpose of Role:
To provide administrative support to the Regulatory team to ensure efficient operation of the department. This role will require working against Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) within a Quality Management System (QMS).
- Support the team by performing administrative tasks, exhibiting strong communication, excellent organisation skills and use of initiative.
- Work against SOPs and checksheets within an established QMS.
- Complete basic day to day administrative duties such as:
- Transcribing incoming product information
- Proof-reading documents
- Complete Regulatory based administrative tasks such as:
- Suspending, un-suspending and cancelling product licences
- Product licence renewals
- Artwork orders
- Compiling information for Regulatory Checks
- Provide direct support to the Regulatory Officers, to allow focus to be placed onto the more technical aspects of the department.
Essential Experience, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of Microsoft Packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook
Experience of Office Administration, with excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Proactive and motivated individual, with a positive, can-do attitude
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The job may require that other, reasonable, different tasks be performed, as assigned.
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.