Role: Regulatory Admin Officer
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30am – 3:30pm
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
Purpose of Role:
To apply for, and maintain product licences within the Regulatory Department, ensuring licences are continually kept in line with both cross-reference products and the latest regulatory guidance – as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) within a Quality Management System (QMS). This role will focus within the technical aspects of the department, providing regulatory knowledge to the wider business where required.
- Adhere to SOPs within an established QMS.
- Prepare and submit product licence variations, ensuring compliance with cross-reference documents and regulatory guidelines.
- Prepare and submit new product licence applications, liaising with the Commercial Department on product viability.
- Prepare and submit Trademark and Patent notifications, ensuring legal obligations are met.
- Liaise with and take daily direction from the Regulatory Management.
- Liaise with regulatory bodies where required as per role.
- Liaise with the Commercial, QA and Production Departments.
- Liaise with the QP and RP where required as per role.
Essential Experience, Skills and Abilities:
Excellent attention to detail
Knowledge of Microsoft Packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook
Excellent documentation skills
Excellent organisational skills
Be able to communicate and work effectively
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The job may require that other, reasonable, different tasks be performed, as assigned.
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.