Role: Regulatory & Compliance Supervisor
Salary: Up to £25K DOE
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
To Supervise the Regulatory Team to ensure that regulatory and trademark compliance is achieved and maintained, by determining submission requirements; assembling and preparing submissions; collecting and providing information.
* Studying legal documents. Gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information, accurately and efficiently.
*Create licence documentation in line with current legislation.
* Maintain records/licences by updating databases; recording and submitting variation submissions.
* Maintain compliance by monitoring, tracking and controlling systems; preparing and updating policies and procedures.
* Protect organisation’s competitiveness by keeping information confidential.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking domestic and international regulatory developments; attending educational workshops.
* Advise commercial, QA & production teams on the feasibility and impact of potential licence changes.
* Supervise the team to ensure that all the above is adhered to by each member of the Regulatory Department
* Provide support and guidance to the Regulatory Team
* Provide training to the Regulatory Team as and when required
Reporting skills, documentation skills, MS Word skills, Adobe Illustrator skills, analysing information, verbal communication, written communication, attention to detail, dependability, thoroughness, reliability, honesty.
It is desirable to have previous experience managing or supervising a team within an office environment.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The job may require that other, reasonable, different tasks be performed, as assigned.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer