Role: Residence Manager
Salary: £27,000 per annum plus performance bonus
Location: Sheffield (centre)
Hours: 40 hours per week – Generally 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm. Some flexibility needed.
Our client is a luxury student accommodation development, consisting of 103 studios and hub space in the centre of Sheffield.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the residence across all facets of the building.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships with our residents, with a highly customer focused approach
- Manage the property to the highest standards of maintenance and cleanliness
- Enquire compliance with all Health and Safety requirements are consistently met
- Ensure there are no voids in the property through both high customer satisfaction, management of sales and marketing, enquiry management and close University links
- Manage the administration of the residence, ensuring accurate record keeping, ordering of goods and services, zero debt.
- Report against lettings, debt, budget and occupancy / void levels
The successful candidate:
The role will suit an enthusiastic, flexible and diligent individual, looking for a diverse and exciting challenge where no two days are the same!
Good IT skills needed in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Experience in the student accommodation or property lettings sector would be desirable but not essential.
You must be confident and happy to work on your own.
Glu recruit are an equal opportunities employer.