Role: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £21k- £27K + commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30pm
Our client provide bespoke, tailored solutions for their clients.
To drive new business development whilst managing and developing an existing account customer portfolio.
Generating and Qualifying New Business Opportunities
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Utilise a range of mediums to uncover new target leads and opportunities
- Conduct market and customer research to develop robust and achievable new business action plans
- Use CRM leads and opportunities functions to manage and monitor business development activity
- Utilise the in house marketing toolkit to create targeted literature to win new business
Building Rapport and Establishing Credibility with New Business Opportunities
- Consistently follow up and contact all new target prospects.
- Plan and develop effective pitches and scripts to qualify the lead/opportunity and to establish credibility with prospective customer
- Use effective questioning to qualify and diagnose client leads and opportunities
Identifying and Developing Customer Need
- Use open and probing questioning techniques to identify and qualify customer needs
- Generate and maintain customer interest through listening, acknowledging, handling and overcoming objections
- Develop and propose added value solutions that address real customer’s needs and issues.
Developing and Managing Existing Accounts
- Consistently review account portfolio to identify opportunities to develop/retain key customer accounts
- Regularly qualify key contact and product information to ensure service delivery levels are maintained
- Identify and conduct field visits to key target accounts to develop, build and sustain customer relationships
- Consistently create awareness of the company’s proposition and service offering to ensure all customer needs and opportunities are identified and developed
- Research new and existing suppliers to meet and exceed customer requirements for innovative solutions
Delivering high levels of Company Administration
- Design and deliver engaging and accurate proposals/quotation to successfully win and develop new business
- Keep updated and accurate records within CRM in relation to Customer Data, Tasks, Communications, Documents, Emails and any other aspects of the system
- Follow procedures for Credit Card Payments, and New Account Applications, Make & Ship/Hold, Discounting Schemes and any other administrative procedure in line with company policy
- Attend and contribute to sales and company meetings
Conduct and Company Values
- To be an ambassador of the company through consistently reflecting the company values, standards and behaviours at all times
- All other duties as relevant to the post
Driven and Proactive
Enthusiastic, energetic, takes initiative, results orientated, driven to succeed
Strategic and Logical
Ability to think creatively and strategically to develop robust plan to achieve objectives; Use structure and logic within the sales process to develop relationships and create new opportunities.
Positive and Resilient
Determined, optimistic, can be depended on to remain calm and positive despite frustrations and setbacks.
Productive and Reliable
Productive work rate, takes responsibility for achievement of agreed objectives, consistent attendance and punctuality.
Respectful and Professional
Treats people with respect and consideration, seeks and maintains good relationships and adheres to company standards
Open and Flexible
Open minded to change and new ways of working, willing to take on board constructive feedback, works cooperatively with others to meet customer needs.
Encouraging and Supportive
Works well as part of a team working, supportive of colleagues and encourages the development of others
Qualifications and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Print or Promotional Merchandise experience
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Sales Experience
- 5 GCSE’s A – C level
- IT Literate, knowledge of word, excel, power point and outlook
- Good verbal and written skills
- Generous Commission Scheme
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Westfield Health Contribution
- Free Parking
- Social Calendar
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer