Role: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £18000 starting salary, reviewed to £22,000 after 3 months with uncapped commission scheme
Our client is a growing independent promotional merchandise business and an expert in their field, highly regarded for the quality of their products and service. They are growing rapidly and as a result they are looking for 4 new Account Managers to join their team and be fast tracked into senior positions.
- Generating leads and new business via predominantly cold calling, social media and referrals
- Ensuring personal monthly and annual sales target are met
- Maintain contact with customers and prospects with the aim to build your own book of clients
- Be proactive in seeking out new opportunities
- Manage your workload methodically ensuring calls, quotations, follow-ups and production responsibilities are carried out in a timely manner
- Take an order from quote stage through to delivery.
- Liaise with and build relationships with key suppliers on all orders
The role has lots of opportunity for progression into a Senior Account Manager/Director role with an increased basic salary and earning potential based on your performance.
The successful candidate:
We are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking for a long term role / opportunity. The role requires a self-motivated individual who is happy to seek out their own leads and build on them to create a personal portfolio of clients.
This position is suited to someone who is naturally positive minded, very creative and has the ability to match the perfect product to clients, going beyond the expected to deliver the exceptional.
- Prior experience within a telephone based B2B sales role is desirable, but not essential. Key for this role is candidates with the desire to succeed in a sales career. All backgrounds considered
- Recognise opportunities to up sell / cross sell and promote additional products to maximise revenue
- Extremely ambitious and happy to work independently managing your own desk
- Excellent communication, negotiating and sales skills
- Have the ability to develop extensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
- You will be proactive and have a strong desire to help grow the company
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.