Role: Telesales Co-ordinator (12 month fixed term contract)
Hourly rate: £8.21 per hour
Our client is one of the UK’s largest wholesalers offering a product range through exceptional customer service and efficient delivery.
This role is covering for maternity for 12 months that could lead to a permanent role.
To support the telesales team, management and general office duties.
You will be responsible for the daily orders and promotion of products to a customer base.
- Data input
- Order processing
- Adhering to cut off times to ensure customer expectations are met
- Maintaining customer relations
- Business Development
- Preparing special offers
- Recovering outstanding payments
The successful candidate:
- Good organisation skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Developing relationships
- Delivering Results
- Team work with colleagues
- Ability to work to deadlines
- High level of accuracy
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills
Hours: 10:00am – 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.