Role: Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: £21K DOE
Hours: Mon- Friday 8am- 5pm
This is working for our client a UK distributor.
As a Sales Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for the processing of incoming customer requests & Orders, producing purchase orders, liaising with transport regarding incoming deliveries and advising customers throughout each stage of the process.
Generating a daily plan that encompasses all product areas, you’ll pro-actively analyse, action & resolve any potential issues ensuring full customer satisfaction
Additionally, you’ll continually challenge and change existing processes and procedures to enhance the performance of our client’s supply chain and logistics function.
- Dealing with incoming queries both over the telephone and face to face
- Administration of orders and quotations
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Planning effective and efficient deliveries of products to customers
- Liaising with delivery drivers to ensure on time deliveries are met and customers are updated throughout the full order and delivery process
- Handling ‘service exceptions’ & resolving customer queries
- To record and action non conformances
- To work closely with both the internal team and external partners to identify opportunities to enhance our service.
The Ideal candidate:
- Successful candidates will possess sales and customer service experience and be accustomed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations. A good telephone manner, planning and communication skills are essential
- You will be positive, enthusiastic and motivated enjoying the buzz and challenge of a fast paced environment. Skilled at prioritising and enjoy building relationships with customers and the internal team
- Computer literate essential. Experience of SAGE not essential but desirable.
- Experience of delivery planning desirable but not essential
Glu recruit are an equal opportunities employer