Role: Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: up to £25K per annum
Hours: Monday- Friday 40 hours per week
This is working for our client, is a well-established supplier who develop a wide range of products.
The division is responsible for selling various textile products including bespoke items. You will be responsible for effective sales and client account management for existing and new customers within the division. The role requires a large percentage of direct client interaction which may be remote (via phone and email) or face to face at client premises and exhibitions.
You will be responsible for achieving a set of personal and team measures of performance (KPIs) and will be measured against the success of these objectives.
The role requires you to accurately advise, guide and assist customers in the process of making enquiries and placing orders. Following training and familiarisation, you will recommend products to customers based on suitability for purpose and company objectives.
You will use our Clarity system to identify, develop, track and close business. You will join a team of sales executives based at our Staveley office and will report directly to the Sales Team Leader.
You will be able to:
- Sales administration
- Using our Clarity system to identify, develop and close business
- To work within the required margin and profit thresholds set out by the Sales Manager
- Implementation of sales initiatives
- Customer advice and service
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers, optimising the quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Participate in internal and external sales activities
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Provide information on performance and results to the Sales Manager
- Support for the Sales Team Manager and the wider team.
- Attend and present at meetings
- Attend training courses to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills in parallel with existing training resources and sources of information
- Attend exhibitions and networking events
- Company pension scheme, free parking, free tea & coffee, profit sharing
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer