Role: Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: £17,000-£19,000 per annum basic salary depending on experience, plus up to £2500 team bonus per annum
Our client are a leading manufacturing business who trade internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, customer focused self starter to join an established Internal Sales Team.
- Customer service
- Handling customer calls and emails
- Responding to questions and queries
- Preparing quotations
- Quotation follow up calls
- Negotiating with customers to secure orders
- Liaising with other departments
The successful candidate:
We are looking for candidates who have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally, at least 1 year experience in a busy sales office
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grades A-C
- An enthusiastic person with a can do attitude able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Methodical, organised with ability to prioritise.
- Computer literate (Particularly Microsoft Office and Dynamics CRM)
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Able to manage and respond to multiple issues at once whilst meeting deadlines.
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Experience of working in a construction or manufacturing business.
- Proven track record of account management and converting quotes to orders.
- Able to read and understand drawings.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.