Role: Sales Co-ordinator
Salary: Competitive Depending on Experience
Hours: Mon-Thurs 8am – 5pm & Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Our client is a fast-growing company who distribute a range of products throughout the UK.
As a Sales Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for the processing of incoming customer requests & orders, producing purchase orders, liaising with transport regarding incoming deliveries and advising customers throughout each stage of the process.
Generating a daily plan that encompasses all product areas, you will pro-actively analyse, action & resolve any potential issues ensuring full customer satisfaction.
Additionally, you will continually challenge and change existing processes and procedures to enhance the performance of our client’s supply chain and logistics function.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming queries both over the telephone and face to face
- Administration of orders and quotations
- Ensuring delivery dates are met
- Planning effective and efficient deliveries of products to customers
- Liaising with delivery drivers to ensure on time deliveries are met and customers are updated throughout the full order and delivery process
- Handling ‘service exceptions’ & resolving customer queries
- To record and action non conformances
- To work closely with both the internal team and external partners to identify opportunities to enhance our service.
The successful candidate:
- Successful candidates will possess sales and customer service experience and be accustomed to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- A good telephone manner, planning and communication skills are essential
- You will be positive, enthusiastic, and motivated enjoying the buzz and challenge of a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at prioritising and enjoy building relationships with customers and the internal team
- Computer literate essential. Experience of SAGE not essential but desirable.
- Experience of delivery planning desirable but not essential
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer