Role: Sales Director
Salary: Basic salary of £60K per annum + OTE of £120k (commission is uncapped)
Territory: All of the UK
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (4:30pm on Friday)
Remote working is offered with a requirement to go to the office, in Derby, as and when required
Our client are a Managed IT Service Provider that provide IT solutions for businesses around the UK.
A Microsoft Partner specialising in Microsoft 365 Solutions are looking for an ambitious Sales Director to manage and develop our growing Sales Team. We are looking for an experienced Microsoft/Cloud Solutions specialist, preferably from an MSP or Managed Services background that has experience of managing a Sales Team and ability to create, innovate and lead the development of solution products to grow the company’s customer base.
- You will manage and develop the company’s key vendor relationships.
- You will have responsibility of 8 team members, including Key Account Managers and Team Leaders as well as the Partner Manager.
- You will conduct successful sales strategies with evidenced based road mapping with monthly progress reports.
- Deliver sales forecasts and business opportunities through CRM software, projecting company forecasts and goals.
- Manage targets and motivate your sales team to execute them.
- Analyse pricing strategies and other information that can potentially improve the teams marketing and sales performance.
- You will work with the Marketing team to develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
- You will be involved in all team members solutions knowledge, training and accreditations.
- You will be involved in all aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
- You will be required to attend events to generate new business for the company.
The successful candidate:
- Experience of selling Microsoft Stack Including Teams, 365, Azure
- Experience of selling Hardware and Professional Services
- Management experience and qualities
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Consistent Perseverance
- £4K car allowance
- Onsite parking
- Workplace pension currently 3% ER contribution (after probation)
- Uncapped commission
- Holiday entitlement 22 days + bank holidays
- Offer death In service up to 4* salary (after probation)
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.