Role: Sales Ledger Controller
Salary: £20000-£22000 per annum
Shift pattern: Monday- Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm (may be some flexibility on times)
Our client are a Managed IT Service Provider that provide IT solutions for businesses around the UK.
Primarily your time will be dedicated to the Credit Control and Accounts duties, however there is a small split of your time required to work on HR Administration.
• Production of Sales Invoices
• Deal with Invoicing or sales queries in a timely manner
• Carry out credit control in multiple currencies
• Reconcile and post cash received on accounts software
• Issue statements to customers and chase debt daily
• Any ad-hoc duties required by the Finance Director
• Sales ledger / accounts receivable
• Ad-hoc assistance for the Head of Human Resources
The successful candidate:
• 1 Years’ experience of using Microsoft Dynamics Business Central or Navision (non-negotiable)
• Experience of Microsoft Excel package
• Willingness to help with other finance requirements during busy periods as required
• Be flexible and able to prioritise your workload and work to strict deadlines
• High level of administration discipline and attention to detail
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.