Role: Sales Representative
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
Location: Remote, covering Southeast region
Our client is a fast-growing Sheffield based business with over 10 years industry experience and are recognised as one of the UK’s most trusted installers of home efficiency improvements.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a rapidly growing business looking to make its mark and expand its catchment area due to significant demand.
You will work as part of a small pre-sales team to maximise sales.
- Progress enquiries to ensure that all quoted projects are followed up to sales closure or other known outcome in conjunction with the company’s broader sales team.
- Conduct surveys at customer properties as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate computer-based record keeping and diary maintenance.
- Preparation of management reports on lead follow up activities.
- Undertake pricing and heat loss calculations.
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in his tasks.
- Development and maintenance of telephone relationships with key customer contacts.
- Contribution to the company’s overall sales and marketing effort (no KPI’s).
- Accuracy and presentation of records and reports.
The successful candidate:
The role requires an excellent communicator who is able to explain and promote a technical product to homeowners in an easily digestible way. This will be done via face-to-face surveys, telephone, and email. The role Is broad and will include heat loss calculations to be undertaken, pricing exercises etc.
Knowledge of heating systems is preferrable as is a sales background. The role is field based, but the successful applicant must be within no more than an hour’s drive from Sheffield.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.