Role: Sales Support Executive
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Our client is a UK wide supplier with 36 years of industry experience. With a strong reputation and a focus on the highest possible customer service levels.
Managing client orders from the moment they are placed, until delivery has taken place. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure a smooth order process and make sure the client journey is an impressive one. This is a fast-paced administrative element requiring great attention to detail.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Producing and sending all order paperwork. Amending if needed
- Checking all paperwork from customers and suppliers
- Keeping server based job bags all up to date with any and all communication and notes
- Artwork proofing and amending if required
- Chasing outstanding approvals
- Making any changes mid job
- Managing any minor issues, escalating to sales / management if required
- Chasing and confirming delivery dates will be met. Updating clients regularly
- Handover all delivered jobs to accounts for invoicing
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Contacting lapsed clients to bring them back on board. Reaching out to businesses we have yet to deal with and building business.
The successful candidate:
- Ideally (but not essentially) have experience within a fast paced industry. Any experience in the print/stationary industry would be advantageous.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate. An engaging personality with a good sense of fun and humour.
- Have a confident phone manner and strong email skills.
- Be highly organised and able to perform well under pressure.
- Be able to work independently or as part of a team
- Have good IT Skills and ideally (but not essentially) previous experience of a business management system. Microsoft Office package knowledge should be a given.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.