Role: Sales Team Manager
Location: Dronfield but remote working is an option for candidates further afield
Salary: Basic between £27,500-£30K + team bonus
Company: Our client deliver professional tailored solutions to business across the UK.
The Sales Team Manager will be responsible for motivating, developing and driving the team to
deliver the highest level of conversion, quality and customer service.
You will oversee the team through constant coaching, mentoring and development of each team member to achieve best results across pricing, commission and commercial terms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Team Manager to not only join one of the company’s
most business-critical departments, but to also take the reins during what is set to be a pivotal
growth period of a newly developing team, having a hands-on ownership in driving a passionate, motivated sales team.
- You must have a credible knowledge of managing people, driving change and have a proven track record in improving results, alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
- Accountability for team performance
- Understanding of all organisations products, services, procedures and guidelines
- Conduct regular reviews of staff performance and manage under performance
- Feedback to relevant departments on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
- Motivate and support team members to achieve
- Mentor teams
- Driver performance and improvements
- To work alongside the Senior Management teams to deliver outstanding results, to positively drive change, to motivate and inspire team members
- To create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking and working collaboratively
- Inspire and motivate a team of sales professionals through an agreed set of metrics to develop greater sales capability.
- Reach and exceed all sales targets and business KPI’s.
- Support and manage the CRM; monitor reports, extract actionable data, measure conversation rates across leads and opportunities.
- Forecasting and reporting on team and individual sales performance.
- Conduct regular team training sessions to share best practice and recommend improvements to the sales process to maximise sales.
- Support with the recruitment and training of new sales executives within the team.
- Coach and mentor sales executives to success
- Create and improve internal processes to improve productivity.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to strengthen the sales proposition.
The successful candidate:
Proven experience leading a team of within a consultative, strategic process.
- A manager who is systematic and methodical in thought process and work approach.
- A determined attitude to hitting and exceeding targets.
- Great organisation and time management skills which you can impart on others.
- A creative and consultative mentality.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A hands-on approach to change management and a lead-by-example attitude when implementing processes.
- Ability to manage staff effectively (especially remotely)
- A passion or interest in learning and online education
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hours but flexible working is offered
- Remote working is offered
- Pension enrolment
- 23 holiday days + bank holidays + Christmas shut down
- Onsite parking
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.