Role: Senior Account Manager
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 per annum
Our client is an award winning marketing agency.
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Account Manager to join their award winning Marketing and Communications Team to manage the delivery of high profile marketing projects across a range of clients.
You will be working on innovative and forward thinking projects in a highly creative and friendly environment.
The role is diverse, varied and flexible depending on the project, including tasks such as:
- Developing innovative marketing strategies and plans
- Developing and overseeing the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on digital and social media
- Producing insightful and accurate reports
- Managing and delivering digital projects including websites, apps, games and videos
- Overseeing branding projects
- Planning research methodologies
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to existing clients
- Contributing to business development activities and pitching for new work
The successful candidate:
You will have a proven track record of delivering effective marketing and communications campaigns to a high standard, working as part of a team. You will want to be involved and have a hunger to learn as well as develop others. You will be a strategic and creative individual who is organised and a great communicator.
You will have a sound understanding of marketing and will have ideally worked in an agency environment before. Our client is ideally looking for an individual with solid marketing experience but, most importantly, they are looking for someone who will be as passionate as they are about the work that we do.
The role requires strong relationship building skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines. You will need to manage budgets and resources, working to strict deadlines to ensure the project is delivered to a high standard while achieving the profit margin set.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.