Role: Senior Creative
Salary: Up to £32K DOE
Our client is an award winning marketing agency.
This role would be including research, concept exploration, design development and finalisation. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and executing high quality design concepts to meet a client’s strategic objectives whilst maintaining brand continuity.
- Act as design guardian for clients’ brands ensuring colour, type and visual outputs follow brand standards
- Create, organise, structure and present well-considered design solutions that meet clients’ strategic objectives
- Deliver strong ideas and a high level of creative flair across all elements of design
- Have a good understanding of the creative process from brief through production
- Organise and maintain design files and master assets as needed
- Maintain the agency’s standards of creative excellence, timeliness and profitability
- Support the team when managing external specialists e.g. illustrators, visualiser
- Help to maintain an atmosphere of inspiration and collaboration and mentor the junior members of the creative team
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a senior design role within a creative agency (and be able to demonstrate this via a strong portfolio)
- Bring big ideas and clear thinking to meet client challenges in a uniquely creative way
- Take pride in producing innovative creative solutions to briefs
- Be able to talk passionately and knowledgeably about your work with an understanding of the business challenges that design can solve
- Be a self-starting, multifaceted designer who enjoys collaborating with colleagues and clients
- High-level skills in key Adobe software (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
- A strong knowledge of digital design would be advantageous
- Exceptional design skills and an eye for detail.
- Comfortable working both on their own and as part of a team.
- Confident when presenting to and discussing work with clients.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.