Role: Senior Quality Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
The Senior Quality Manager is responsible for developing, revising, and implementing quality standards and policies in the Organisation. Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and consistently meeting the required international or business standards are also their responsibility. Must be able to implement systems that facilitate productivity, improve processes and guarantees efficiency.
- Total Quality Manufacturing System ownership
- Set goals that drives performance and key initiatives
- Customer focused
- Improvement of Supplier and Internal Quality key performance indicators
- Leads and participates in internal and external audits
- Daily Quality Communication to all level Leadership.
- Training of the Quality Management System to all employees.
- Can consistently drive the improvements of all the Quality results for the Site.
- Is cognisant and knowledgeable of the product quality standards and QMS models.
- Must be strategic, methodical, logical and detail oriented to support problem analysis.
- Multitalented and able to perform different roles with good management and networking capabilities.
- Has superior math skills and proficient interpretation for figures, statistics, regulations and policies.
- The emotional intelligence to make judgement calls that ensure quality is never compromised.
- Ability to investigate, document, and maintain records accurately and self-audit for consistency.
- Extremely professional, customer friendly and amenable around all staff.
The successful candidate:
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent business qualification
- IATF auditor – lead auditor preferable.
- AIAG – APQP, MSA, PPAP, FMEA and SPC.
- Problem Solving process expert.
- Knowledgeable in International standards.
- Computer software: Excel, Word, Project and MINITAB.
- Requirement to have previously worked with a lean manufacturing system.
- Project evidence of implementing Building in Quality process improvements.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.