Role: SEO/ Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £27,500 per annum DOE
Our client are a fast growing online accommodation business.
Our client are on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Executive who knows all about SEO.
The role will be ever changing, with their industry being fast paced at some
points of the year and quiet at others, tailoring messages and activity according to the academic and social calendar will be crucial in keeping audiences engaged.
Our client are proud to embrace new innovative approaches when it comes to marketing and the successful candidate should be confident in bringing new ideas and a heap of enthusiasm to the role!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of SEO
- Tracking performance of individual marketing initiatives
- Complete in-depth SEO audits both on and off page
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Content creation and writing
- Email design
- Develop and implement innovative link acquisition techniques
- Development and implementation of new ideas
- Conducting relevant research into strong story/PR/content ideas
- Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and an active involvement in the wider digital PR community
- Work with the team to deliver imaginative and creative content designed to engage, inform and connect with our clients’ audiences.
• Work alongside the Creative Executive to deliver an exciting social media strategy.
• Monitor the day to day activity for all social media accounts across Instagram, Facebook,
Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Monitor and report on social media advertising campaigns.
• Monitor and report on competitor activity within social media spaces.
• Performance reporting.
• Email design and creation.
• Event management and attendance.
• Work with external marketing suppliers and agencies.
• General marketing assistance.
The successful candidate:
The following skills and experience is required for this role:
- Ideally have commercial experience in an SEO related marketing role.
- Must have experience working with social media and other online advertising and SEO campaigns
- Must be innovative and understand return on investment from marketing, managing budgets and expenses
- A high level of understanding of all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn, both paid and organic.
- Confident in creating and deploying content via social media platforms e.g.Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of planning and implementing paid social content
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience of working with graphic design packages including Adobe software.
- Strong and well-rounded communication skills delivered with confidence, demonstrated
through written work and face to face approach.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.